I really appreciate everyones help! I'm fooling around with all the
great suggestions and will report how it works out.

- Meanwhile; how do I insert a tag directly (via forEachPlugin)? What
is the command? (and without erasing all existing tags.... but if
there's an option to overwrite a specific tag, that would be good
actually)

I've tried;
tiddler.tags.X("foo")  with X as 'insert', 'add', 'write' but nope...
or maybe ("foo") is syntactically wrong... or maybe it's not
possible...?

Thanks

/Mat