Mark

I'd assumed that plugins couldn't be the problem because it persists
when they're all disabled. Am I being naive about how the plugins
work?

Pseudo Realname

I'll take a look at the wizard as you suggest. The quick pasting test
I did last night was from Wikipedia. I'd expect some of my pastes to
be from MS Word but didn't try that.

Firefox would have some advantages in that I can control updates
better since it's not our corporate browser standard and the version
of HTMLArea that I use works better in FireFox. But, if I share my
TWs, I can't be sure which browser will be in place and it'd be great
if my TWs were therefore browser agnostic.

I'll also remind myself how to post TWs on tiddlyspot to see if I can
post one of my rogue TWs.

Thanks for your help.

Kevin