On Mar 4, 8:42 pm, Måns <humam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Saq
>
> I will not use Your kind offer - this time - I think... - so do not do
> anything for my sake...
> Tomorrow I will attend a meeting at my school to hear what plans we
> have concerning Moodle and setting up/buying a new server and expand
> our wireless network...
> Untill we have reached some kind of consensus - there is no reason why
> we should bother to use many hours on making a professional solution.

No worries Måns. Just to be clear, our solution isn't quite
"professional" yet either, its still quite raw and in development. I
was just hoping to save you some time when it came to gathering the
data.

Not sure why you cant access the forms demo on the peermore server.
I'll ask Chris - who runs that server - if he has any ideas.
Cheers,
Saq