Hi Saq

RE: I'd very much like to hear from anyone interested in using
TiddlyWiki based forms for data collection as to what kind of work
flow would work for you.

I have two projects in the pipeline, both involve small teams.The
first project is for collaborative academic writing about creativity,
culture and well-being in a metal heath care trust.  The second for an
organizational maturity model - for for analyzing the viability of
organizations.

I would like each team member to use their own offline TW but  when
online syncing, tiddlers to be sent to their team members TWs - to be
viewed and edited. Distribution as e-mail attachments  or an intranet
will be important on the first project where security is concern.

The second project requires that the form data in a questionnaire
format sorted. This could be by e-mail, but it would be good if the
team members could submit there forms ajax style. If the project takes
off, the data would be best collected into a database on a server
(mySQL has been recommended)

I currently use Udo's data, forms and foreachTiddler plugins.  I would
quite like to continue to use them. Is it possible, or are these more
suited for local use?

The current state of my knowledge;
Reading about the jQuery future for TW I would like to incorporate
some of the UI plugins, like the slider [1]
I've got MAMP in my Mac: Need to read up some server basics; nothing working yet
I think I would like to use TiddlyWeb, but am a little way off
understanding it yet.

Best Wishes
Alex

[1]http://jqueryui.pbwiki.com/Slider