Jed

I think that is a good idea. Perhaps we can find an existing one that
available. I am keen to see if we can identify a simple work flow from in
browser discovery to making it your own and being able to save and reopen in a
trusted location. I love the multiple wiki bob, TD and TS but there is no harm
of providing a single wiki at a time solution. Once someone uses a for purpose
tiddlywiki a large percentage will start to use it as a platform, look at its
possibilities and the the multi wiki solutions.

I am just keen to make the initial use and private data very simple.

As Mario says a big part is presenting information to the user that guides them.

I think the more generic the solution the better and a side effect may be a
more useful tool. I wonder if such a saver/server could be delivered as a
progressive web app then tiddlywiki leverage that, in effect allowing install
of the saver on desktops and mobiles without having to turn tw into PWA but
giving it the local saving features of one.

REGARDS
TONY