You can set "_datafoldertarget": "../some/path" in settings.json to any
TiddlyWiki folder you want. Relative paths are relative to the
settings.json file. You can see it in the example in
https://arlen22.github.io/tiddlyserver/docs/serverconfig.html although I
don't mention it anywhere on that page. Thank you for your feedback. I'll
try to update my docs to make it more clear.