Many thanks Arlen!

TiddlyServer is really amazing and lets work with multiple wiki out of the
box!
I may send further comments later after I evaluate it with some experiment!

Yes, other people should read documents an send their feedback how they get
things working by following the tutorial!
My feedback was just what I encountered by reading tutorial here
https://arlen22.github.io/tiddlyserver/docs/serverconfig.html and
your description in above post.

Just a minor comment:
 I think like TiddlyDesktop it is possible to customize and beatify the
landing page and  folder pages of TiddlyServer. May be you can use
Tiddlywiki itself for this purpose!

--Mohammad