Unless my computer has discovered time travel, there is no way the file on
disk is 6 hours newer.

I load.
I save once.
I do things in the TW
I save again ... and get the error.

So unless the file was saved with a timestamp 6 hours in the future, it
should be several minutes *older* than the browser version at the time of
the save.

I'm using 5.1.21

I'm wondering why it checks the time at all. Unless I do something crazy
like manually copy a different version to the directory, the browser
version should be "king".

Perhaps checking the date slows things down. It's noticeably slower saving
a single-file wiki with TS than with BobSaver or file-backups.

Thanks!