In this particular case, the file on disk is 6 hours newer than the copy
the browser downloaded. I have not used this feature of TiddlyServer much
so perhaps I should take a look at it again, but nothing changed since I
made it that I know of. I did run into a scenario where the etag was
changing by a second or two, so I added the putsaver.etagAge option to set
the window within which to ignore it. I will check the code to make sure
everything looks good on my end. What version of TiddlyWiki is the file?