Hi Matias

I've been through several of your suggestions - and now I use four
different methods.
1) UploadTiddlerPlugin by Bidix
http://tiddlywiki.bidix.info/#UploadTiddlerPlugin
in a TW which makes extensive use of checkboxes and quick upload of
individual tiddlers -ø thereby minimizing the risk of overwrites...
(sickleavelists etc..)
Example: http://maans.bplaced.net/hu

2) Your last suggestion is the one I use for some of my students
individual TWs. They fill out forms in a local copy and give it back
to me. I upload the result to individual TiddlySpotsites with a
password and integrate their TW's in a MainTW with iframes. They
simply click a sliderbutton (with their name as label) and edits the
TW online. Some students go directly to their own TW and make edits
there - but most students remember the address of the MainTW and use
it as a portal to edit their own TW..
Example: http://tinyurl.com/yjq5moj

3) I use LoadTiddlersPlugin http://www.tiddlytools.com/#LoadTiddlersPlugin
in a TW which acts as a server for copies used by my collegues. Only
tiddlers with certain tags are loaded - to avoid conflicts with
individual preferences - and I'm carefull with tiddlerTitles..
Example - (to many data of confidential nature - sorry)

4) I've tried to setup TiddlyChatter
http://tiddlychatter.tiddlyspot.com/index.html
in another TW which I use as a blog - in the hope that it could
provide easy cooperation - but the setup  ended up beeing too "hairy"
and I had to give up...
Example: http://edb.tiddlyspot.com/#TiddlyChatter

Regards Måns Mårtensson