Hi Mat and Diego

As soon as I wrote it, I thought, "But Dave, you already do this with a
tiddler tagged with viewtemplate..."

Still, I am seriously considering Roam as a replacement for Dynalist
because it moves closer to a wiki feel. I have my doubts that I will
change, though, Dynalist also has a lot over Roam in other areas.

Blessings,

David Gifford