onsdag den 22. januar 2020 kl. 15.06.45 UTC+1 skrev Mat:

> If I understand the concept, it should be super simple to add: just add
> tiddler tagged $:/tags/ViewTemplate  containing a filter showing the
> current tiddler backlinks. The filter could show e.g any tiddlers tagged
> with the current one, or any mention of it (even plain text), etc.
>
> <:-)

Remember we already have this in the info/references tab for every tiddler.
However, this is quite "hidden"/out of reach and for my own use I often
forget this is available. For this reason, I have made a snippet for my
TOC/index tiddlers that in addition to a TOC for that tiddler also show
backlinks to that tiddler. But I am sure it can be done much more elegant