onsdag den 22. januar 2020 kl. 16.24.44 UTC+1 skrev Diego Mesa:

> David,
>
> Ive long thought (and written in this group I believe) that if we could
> develop a core plugin which enables easy dynalist like behavior in TW we
> would really be well on our way to conquering the world!
>
> Well if you guys think Dynalist have something this valuable, can't you
then make it?? Or if you don't have the abilities, then explain, convince
and lobby for someone else to develop it.

Personally I have a feeling that Dynalist have some really good potential,
but I haven't taken the time to really get it. could you please enlighten
me on the game changer feature or concept of Dynalist??