@Tony
thanks, but that is not a good solution, especially in a plugin used by
other people

@Mohammad

My experiences say, TW consider the separator (delimiter) as the first :
> per row. Check your code! It seems strange!

That's exactly the problem

Use json tiddler! It has the same capability and you would not encounter
> this problem.

That's exactly the solution

thank you

I am just larning how to use data tiddlers, its quite usefull.