Hi HC,

> "data tiddlers won't be worked on" does that mean that dictionary tiddlers
> should be avoided??

Regarding long-term support for data tiddlers (of which there are two main
types: dictionary and json), you might be interested in this thread
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!msg/tiddlywiki/n_4IWZqHIEs/nbRAykfMAgAJ>
.

As it stands, they are candidates for deprecation. I still use them a lot
though, especially for thousands of small data points.

Just a slightly OT note.

Regards,
Hubert