onsdag den 5. februar 2020 kl. 03.28.43 UTC+1 skrev A Gloom:

> This doesn't help with writing titles to a data tiddler-- I don't know if
> urlencode with encode : but you must make those extra :'s into : for
> the data tiddler ignore them-- its only needed in title section before the
> data tiddler : seperator-- in the value section after the seperator it's
> not an issue

 I don't understand what you are saying here.. are you saying, that you
could change the colon to url &#x3A?  "the value section after the
separator it's not an issue"- that part I understand. Good to know.

> Mohammad is correct-- json is better especially since data tiddlers won't
> be worked on (but still supported) in the core any longer iirc
>
> Look at this at TWScripts-- I went by this when converting to data
> tiddlers to json
>
> https://kookma.github.io/TW-Scripts/#A%20Dictionary%20Project

For my problem I followd Mohammads advice and just used a json tiddler.
workd perfectly.

"data tiddlers won't be worked on" does that mean that dictionary tiddlers
should be avoided?? as I understand it,  the json can do the same as the
dictionary and more, so I don't see the need for the dictionary type. But
then again I dont know much about the issue.