Hi PMario

By being able to have tiddlers created just by finishing links, I win big.
In TiddlyBlink I take notes on books I read. So the notes are automatically
linked to the book and show up there in the $viewtemplate tiddler. By
linking the notes to topics, the notes also show up in the tiddlers for
those topics. By not having to manually open each link, click the edit
button, and then click the save button, I reduce time and friction, and I
have topics that show up in searches and lists, and I can find them in
Recent in order to build hierarchical outlines in outline tiddlers.