I had already corrected that in the message thread and was hoping no would
notice. I really shouldn't post before my 3rd cup of coffee ...

If you follow one of the links that is automatically created, you won't be
able to navigate back to your starting point, because the link created in
that way won't have a link back the way the one's created with + or the
timestamp will.