To run it portable, use "node index.js" instead of the "tiddlyserver"
command.  (sorry, forgot to mention the name change).

tiddlyserver-* contains a package folder which should be renamed
TiddlyServer.

tiddlywiki-production-* contains a package folder which should become
TiddlyServer/node_modules/tiddlywiki-production. In other words, create the
node_modules folder, and put the tiddlywiki-production package folder
inside that and rename it tiddlywiki-production.

TiddlyServer
    This is the package folder from tiddlyserver-*
TiddlyServer/node_modules
     This is a folder you create
TiddlyServer/node_modules/tiddlywiki-production
     This is the package folder from tiddlywiki-production-*
TiddlyServer/index.js
     This is the executable bundle, run "node index.js"

Hope that helps. Let me know if it is still unclear.

I do appreciate you all's feedback, thanks,
Arlen