I'm very sure that was a typo, but I left it since that was how Mohammad
wrote it. In any case, TiddlyServer doesn't care what the extension is, it
expects a JSON file.

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 2:37 PM 'Mark S.' via TiddlyWiki <
tiddlywiki@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> What is a hson file?
>
> On Tuesday, April 28, 2020 at 11:03:26 AM UTC-7, Arlen Beiler wrote:
>>
>> It should be *node d:\TiddlyServer\index.js --config
>> c:\mySandbox\settings.hson*
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 11:35 AM Mohammad Rahmani wrote:
>>
>>> Arlen
>>>  I tested on Windows 10. It works fine!
>>>  Just one issue, It cannot create the backups folder and requires to
>>> have that folder in advance!
>>>
>>> Assume you have a working Node.js on your machine, follow this setup:
>>>
>>> 1. download tiddlyserver-2.2.0-alpha-3.zip and unzip in a separate folder
>>> 2. download tiddlywiki-production-5.1.22.zip and unzip in a separate
>>> folder
>>> 3. unzipping both in separate folders, both creates *package* folder
>>> 4. create a folder called TiddlyServer and put the content of package
>>> folder from step 1
>>> 5. create folder node_modulus in TiddlyServer folder
>>> 6. create folder tiddlywiki-production under  node_modulus
>>> 7. copy and paste the content of package folder from step 2 in
>>> tiddlywiki-production
>>> 8. create a setting.json as described in