Here is the folder structure. Hopefully this helps. Let me know if you have
any further questions.

TiddlyServer (you can rename this whatever you like)
    This is the package folder from tiddlyserver-*
TiddlyServer/node_modules
     This is a folder you create
TiddlyServer/node_modules/tiddlywiki-production
     This is the package folder from tiddlywiki-production-*
TiddlyServer/index.js
     This is the executable bundle, run "node index.js"

Arlen