Arlen
 I tested on Windows 10. It works fine!
 Just one issue, It cannot create the backups folder and requires to have
that folder in advance!

Assume you have a working Node.js on your machine, follow this setup:

1. download tiddlyserver-2.2.0-alpha-3.zip and unzip in a separate folder
2. download tiddlywiki-production-5.1.22.zip and unzip in a separate folder
3. unzipping both in separate folders, both creates *package* folder
4. create a folder called TiddlyServer and put the content of package
folder from step 1
5. create folder node_modulus in TiddlyServer folder
6. create folder tiddlywiki-production under  node_modulus
7. copy and paste the content of package folder from step 2 in
tiddlywiki-production
8. create a setting.json as described in
https://github.com/Arlen22/TiddlyServer/
<https://github.com/Arlen22/TiddlyServer/releases/tag/v2.2.0-alpha-3>
9. open terminal
10. run:  node index.js --config settings.json

That is all!

[image: Slide-42.png]

NOTE: You can put your *settings.json* everywhere you like and create a
batch file to run TiddlyServer
example

*startServer.cmd*
*node d:\TiddlyServer\index.js c:\mySandbox\settings.hson*

Best wishes
Mohammad