Heh -looks like you are right, Mark: i was viewing text of tiddler in the
terminal, but when i opened it in a text editor , it was simply this:

created: 20200430094059869
> modified: 20200430094129604
> tags: test
> title: FirstPost
> type: text/vnd.tiddlywiki
> What hath God wrought?

- and nothing more.  All that afterbirth in my previous msg in this thread
was some irrelevant terminal screed, i guess.... But if this is all there
is to a tiddler, it should be simple to store in SQLite, i imagine, for one
who knows how to write a "Sync module" (wish i knew how!).  /w