Cheers Arlen.

I'll check out PM2. I guess it would have been helpful if on of the
Tiddlywiki NodeJS server docs (https://www.npmjs.com/package/tiddlywiki)
had pointed to PM2 (or even forever as it does work when used correctly).
Perhaps once I have found my way around the world of TW, I will contribute
to the docs too.

Once again thanks for reviewing the issue.

Andy