> One reason: I have several TWC's that cannot be
> upgraded/transferred/modified to, to TW5 (so far). These are highly
> functional/highly customized with plugins that don't exist in TW5 (again,
> so far).

Same here: I also do have a *heavily* customized TWC including more than
12'000 tiddlers in daily usage. For instance there are more than 70
different lists (read: kind of reports) based on ForEachTiddler plugin.
Only to migrate these would mean easily a person month effort. Then there
is other custom functionality that I would have to re-implement.

I am very glad that Yakov took over the maintenance and further development
... most feared scenario is that some browser development leads to the
situation that TWC can't be saved anymore.