Nice reply, Eric. Important stuff to remember.

I can add for Peter's and other's sake, that my TiddlyWiki toolmap had a
predecessor I created for TW classic: http://tiddlyvault.tiddlyspot.com/. I
haven't updated it in years, and I imagine since then Eric has added many
more. But the Vault shows many plugins and tools created by others besides
Eric as well. They were creative and exciting days, just as we have now.