Mat

Point 1 -- it is VERY IMPORTANT  to draw attention to TWC when a wiki ...

 -- Works well ...

 -- After many years, fine

 -- in empirical support of a "30 year rule" --- what you wrote decades ago
will STILL WORK after you left the mortal coil --- your great-grandchildren
will be about to see your photo gallery about the history of the mobile
phone.

TT