Thank TT for pointing us TWC fans over to this thread.

Like many have said, TWC still works. Why fix whats broken? I've been using
TWC for almost 10 years by now. Sure there have been some hiccups along the
way, but once you setup a saving system that works for you, it's almost
frictionless.

Like Eric mentioned, there are still some design aspects of TWC not yet
implemented in TW5. Also I would say it can be a bit more challenging to
find the right way to modify the CSS to suit your desires in TW5. For
example the other day I spent a lot of time messing around with the
PageTemplate in order to center both the story river and the side bar with
equal amounts of space on either side. I ended up creating two new CSS
classes as it wasn't possible to re-arrange with the existing CSS classes.

At best (TWC and TW5) are different approaches to achieving similar
results. The advances in wikitext and support for fields are do interest me
in TW5. But the most powerful aspect of TWC is the fact it still works and
I have no doubt it will continue to work for another 10 years and beyond.
The fact the community continues to sustain itself is even more promising
when not all software can manage to achieve such a luxury.

- Mark