Ciao Mark.S

I'm aware you at work on outlining. I just wanted record notes before I
forget.
* No hurry at all.*

Here is example usage for basic editing, where the "document" is basically
the same in "edit" & "view". I wanted to give you a live example so you can
see the issues I mention below. Its transcludes 3 Noto Instances ...

https://tidbits.wiki/noto/notowritey%20(15).html#TWEET%20BIN

*4 - Content Type Issue*

On "split" the new tiddler does not honor Content Type of its progenitor.

That is problematic if, say, you splitting a large plain text tiddler as it
will come out as the standard default type after spli.

Okay for one or two, not in a whole Noto Novel.

You can see the issue here, second item ...
https://tidbits.wiki/noto/notowritey%20(15).html#.tt%2Fedit%2Ftweets%20-%20wip

*Would it be possible on split to replicate the CT of the split in the
splitee?*

*5 - Common Issues In Drafting #1: Cloning*

A common issue in writing is you make a version of a paragraph but its not
quite right so you make a copy and work on that.

Sometimes many times. Till you get a version that works. Then you delete
the others.

*Would it be possible to have a Clone Button on the bottom edit bar? *

*6 - Common Issues In Drafting #2: Bookmarks*

Often when you are writing there are troublesome paragraphs you not sure
how to fix.

For these you need to bookmark them and be able to visit then separately
from the main text.

Especially if its large.

*Could there ability to have a Bookmark Button on the bottom edit bar that *

*(a) adds a tag that is *

*(b) defined by user in config on per Noto Doc basis.*

FYI the "WIP" section in my demo is a Noto to edit Bookmarked specific
items from

the other Noto instances there (using a tag I created manually on each).

*7 - Splitology Default: "Document" Variants*

Often I will want use to use a Noto Instance with "Split" globally OFF as
the norm.

For instance a series of tweets like:
https://tidbits.wiki/noto/notowritey%20(15).html#.tt%2Fedit%2Ftweets%20-%20%23bottledWater

Remembering to have to switch off one by one "split" would be prone to
error.

*Could split setting default be set in config section on a per Noto
Instance basis?*

*8 - Noto Tag Removal *

Say I'm using a Noto Instance to revise some tiddlers.

And I'm finished editing one of them. I no longer need it in the Noto
Instance.

Could there be a DeNoto Button to remove the Noto tag from the Tiddler?

Okay. Those are my thoughts on using Noto for my use cases so far. I hope
you don't feel swamped in requests :-(

Very best wishes
TT