Have just added Stroll to my TiddlyWiki, using 1st option (add all) on the "Add
Stroll to your TW" tutorial <https://giffmex.org/stroll/stroll.html>(good
job on all those docs, b/t/w!) and found what i believe to be a bug -but
could just me doing something wrong.

Problem is: after the install, my out-of-box joy was marred by two missing
tiddlers- "Muffin 1" and "Dave Gifford," IIRC -that insisted on appearing
in the two-column view by default, even after i closed them, every time i
would refresh the wiki.  So i deleted them... But now, i can't recover the
two-column view, even though i have the "Show right column for second
story" tool ticked in the control panel, that tool now appears to be gone.

So now the Q is: what can i do to get that tool back?  Any help would be
most appreciated, i am most keen to enjoy all these powerful new editing
functions!

...This thread is for bugs or issues with Stroll itself.