Indeed i did miss that, Dave -thanks!
But, from that page, i found the "Idea Stew" tiddler under the "TiddlyBlink
carry overs" tab, took the yellow pill, followed the accompanying
instructions (though i'm not sure what is meant there by "the default
tiddler") by creating a new tiddler in my instance called "IdeaStew" ,
copied in the code snipped given (below)... And now i have a feature on
that tiddler that lets me filter by "Sources" (empty in my instance) or
"Topics" (which lists all my tiddlers), but the other features -especially
"Outline," the one i was most looking forward to- are still missing.
Browsing thru the rest of those goodies on offer at the link you provided,
Dave, i still don't find that anywhere.
Do you mind terribly if i impose on you again to point me to it?