Hi ludwa

Thank you for your patience!

I can't speak to TiddlyDesktop, as I don't use it and am really not
familiar with its eccentricities.

Muffin 1 and Dave Gifford probably keep reappearing because you have links
to them somewhere. Stroll automatically creates missing tiddlers when
closing a tiddler with links. Do a search for Muffin (then the same for
Dave Gifford) in advanced search (the magnifying glass next to the search
box in the sidebar) both in the standard and system tabs, and see what
tiddlers come up, and remove the relevant links from those tiddlers.