Saq, great stuff.

This is what I call a "milestone-plugin", because I think it opens up a completely new field of productivity.

Good for hi-speed brainstorming, outlining, initial drafting, bookwriting,

An it works with tidgraph and probably with the tocP macros. should be easy to use it in tiddlymap as well.

Thanks a lot!

Pit.W