Been testing it for a few days. Works great!

   - I'd rather click once to edit though, like it was before (instead of
   needing to double-click). Do you plan on adding this as an option? If not,
   can I customize this?

   - Have you considered structuring it so that text can be directly edited
   at *any* level (ie., without needing to go into Edit mode)? Currently
   you can only edit child notes directly, but not the content of the node
   itself. This would make the editing experience consistent in all levels of
   hierarchy (more similar to how Roam does it, for example).