Love this new plugin, great job Saq!

Few suggestions/questions:

1. Would it be possible to hit the Escape key to cancel the focus of stream
item?  You said earlier that you couldn't make it where you could click
away to remove the focus, maybe hitting the Escape key would be alternate
solution?

2. Is it possible to hide the stream items from searches?  In your example
site, if I search for "Roadmap", I will see lots of search results.  I'm
not sure if this is possible since they are separate tiddlers?  You could
prefix them with $:/ to hide them, but I'm not sure how you would search
the content of each stream item?

3. Maybe you could create a new hierarchical tiddler button similar to how
the Markdown plugin does?  Some people may only want to use the Streams
feature on certain types of tiddlers like a "Streams" tiddler or
"Hierarchical tiddler?"

[image: new-button.jpg]

A small icon like this may work:

[image: hierarchy icon at DuckDuckGo 2020-06-16 12-03-46.jpg]

or

[image: fontawesome.jpg]

Could you make the bullet hit target bigger when you hover over a bullet?
Similar to workflowy.com?  When you hover a bullet, it shows a larger
circle around the bullet making it easier to click.

[image: workflowy.jpg]
Kind regards,
Glenn