That works, thanks!

Could it be all done within the filter?
I want to use it as a filter for a TiddlyTables table. I think I can only
configure a filter there. (see image attached)

Thanks for explaining things to me. I did read Eric's email. But I'm a
beginner in TW , and not a strong coder (I can do very simple JS/HTML), so
the language is still quite overwhelming to me.