Saq,

Thanks for the (minor) update of this powerful tool, I would even encourage
new users to use streams as a way to immediately capture value from
tiddlywiki. Perhaps an edition published with a small set of changes and
the streams plugin deserves to be published.

As I have said before and will say again, I am very impressed with your
design, and the addition of the custom "auto-generated titles" is a
testament to good design choices you have made. Streams could be leveraged
to be the heat of a knowledge database and more.

I see that if I open the subtiddler (for want of a better name) separately,
that a breadcrumb trail can guide me back to the root, or I can build
further structure in a subtiddler and it will appear in the main stream.

My own exploration now is to;

   - Find a subtiddler naming standard that adds real value
   - Make full use of your designs flexibility
   - Develop ideas for your consideration and future availability
      - streams 2.0
      - possible fork more tightly integrated with tiddlywiki as a whole.

Once again
Thanks so much for this Tiddlywiki Gem
TW Tones