Noscript is aware of the bug, but the latest Noscript RC (.39) does not fix
the issue with local Tiddlywikis.

You can roll back to 11.0.37 by disabling automatic updates and getting the
old release from the Noscript site:
https://secure.informaction.com/download/releases/noscript-11.0.37.xpi

Hopefully this issue will be resolved in the future.