And thanks Mark & Mat for your responses-- keep up the good work : )
(while watching comrades fall out due to the current situation, it reminds
me of Mohammad's culture's practices-- make a big deal out of the positive
regardless of importance-- otherwise you quickly realize how empty and
meaingless Life is)