@NU

TYVM, the links I was trying to use for .37 were failing (Firefox was
blocking the install) but that link work-- now I can continue using
NoScript : )  I tried .39RC3 and it hadn't addressed the issue yet.

@Birthe

Yeah, NoScript can be buggy, I was lucky and didn't have to deal with the
worst of its issues.  Since websites use so much scripting and cross domain
content, it can play Hell with websites but it works for me : )

As for work, I had to make a huge diagram for the latest wiki-- to
illustrate the button controlled transclusions and animations between the
story river story shell tiddler and customized side bar navigation
tiddler-- no closing old tiddlers / opening new ones-- all content change
is done inside the shell tiddlers by transclusion.