Everything bad is good for someone else. The problem with creating
something from someone else's idea is that there isn't any internal
motivation. Collaboration is much more likely to produce results.

You should publish a wiki with some "user stories" describing the steps a
user would go through to accomplish something meaningful in their life.
Then I could flesh out the programmatic steps it would take to get those
user steps to work within the reality of a web browser running Javascript
stored in an HTML file, and you can update the wiki with more ideas from
there. This way you can iteratively see the project coming to life, and
gradually learn what trade-offs are needed between theory and reality.