On Saturday, October 17, 2020 at 3:59:17 PM UTC-7, Eric Shulman wrote:

> However, I like the "timeline.start" and "timeline.end" fieldnames better,
> so I changed TiddlyTools/Time/Calendar (and the SampleTimeline event
> tiddlers) field names:
> "start-date" -> "timeline.start"
> "end-date" -> "timeline.end"
> "date-type" -> "timeline.type"

If you've already created some Timeline Event tiddlers using the old
fieldnames, here's a little utility code to change the existing fieldnames
with one click of a button:
BEFORE:<hr>
<$list filter="[has[start-date]]">

</$list>

<$button> convert timeline fieldnames
<$list filter="[has[start-date]]">
   <$action-setfield timeline.start={{!!start-date}}
timeline.end={{!!end-date}} timeline.type={{!!date-type}} />
   <$action-deletefield $tiddler=<<currentTiddler>> start-date end-date date
-type />
</$list>
</$button>

AFTER:<hr>