Ah, okay, I didn't fully appreciate the use of a four- or eight-digit
end-date but that's clarified it for me. Thank you.

I have been playing around with an event list and had decided this may be
the way to proceed. At the moment I only have about 10 people in my project
as I didn't want to have too many tiddles to change each time I did
something new or different. When it's a bit more extensive I'll gladly send
you the file - is it best to this Group or just you personally?

Many thanks for all your work on this,

Anthony