The mermaid
(https://mermaid-js.github.io/mermaid/diagrams-and-syntax-and-examples/gantt.html)

plugin supports gantt, but it is a bit quirky.  IIRC, the mermaid plugin
was released but abandoned.  The types of diagrams that the parent project
supports at this point are:
* flowchart
* sequence diagrams
* class diagrams
* state diagrams
* entity relationship diagrams (ERD)
* user journey diagram (I had never even heard of these before seeing it on
the mermaid site)
* gantt chart
* pie chart