@Soren, @Walt, you are both right about the need for an editable version of
GTW.  I was hoping to be able to have one on my iPad, but I ditched the
idea yesterday afternoon after reading both of your messages.  The nice
part about using the Chromebook is that I can have two copies, side by
side: The first I am reading (and doing the exercises) and the second I am
using for my editing suggestions.  The latter I will send back to @Soren.

Stan