Hi all

Yes, you read that right, I finally got off my bum and learned Tinka and
created my very first plugin.

The Toggle! plugin is a sidebar tab that allows you to toggle viewtemplate,
edittemplate, sidebar and other visual elements.

It has the ability to reduce your tiddlers down to mere boxes of text, with
thinner margins, smaller titles, and even reducing or removing the gap
between tiddlers.

It also has two ways to view backlinks. Don't tell that Stroll guy. Oh
wait, that's me.

Demo and download: https://giffmex.org/gifts/Toggle/toggle.html

If you followed my CleanTids experiment, please note: there are some major
changes. Also, I totally re-wrote the introductory tiddlers, since I had
changed so much. (which are not part of the plugin).

If you are using CleanTids and want Toggle! instead, first delete the
tiddlers listed below from your file. Then add the new Toggle! plugin to
your file.

   - $:/.giffmex/sidebartabs/Toggle
   - $:/.giffmex/ViewTemplate/Backlinks
   - $:/.giffmex/ViewTemplate/Transclude
   - $:/.giffmex/Stylesheet/CleanTids
   - $:/.giffmex/Stylesheet/CleanTidsNoMargin
   - $:/.giffmex/Stylesheet/ToggleTab
   - $:/core/ui/ListItemTemplate2

Let me know if you find any glitches. Enjoy. - Dave