strikke...@gmail.com wrote:

> ... I think it is mostly the massive coverage of backlinks as the new and
> absolutely most important thing in note taking...that is discussed.

Right. And it is not useful. Roam's main USP is insipid as it has been done
before.
"Backlinks" are an ancient strategy.
People in the past could think too. And did it too. And do. WITHOUT Roam.

Your Stroll opened my eyes for backlinks - that is to use them more.

RIGHT. And it is usage that matters. Stroll is an INSTANCE of TW as it is
ALREADY, to do that.

My point is TW NATIVELY already supports backlinks and every other linkage
mode already.

We need to not have to rediscover our own tool through paid-for clones
wafting-off.

Best wishes
TT