+1 to birthe's comments. I may be reading envy into the comments, and
overstating the disdain for bidirectional links. But still, that is the
impression the comments gave me. Also, yes I agree, I too prefer TW over
cloud options like Roam, though I do find myself gravitating toward an
outliner like Dynalist when I want to write quickly and freely.