On Mar 3, 9:54 am, Måns <humam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > But how then can one modify
> > the values of the slices in a *controlled* way, ie. a dropdown of
> > available projects with an option to create a new project, or a
> > dropdown of other tasks, without just editing the tiddler and free
> > texting everything?
>
> As I mentioned - Eric's GridPlugin is very good - Chrck it out..
>
> Regards Måns Mårtensson

Thank you. If I am interpreting correctly, GridPlugin is a good way to
display and *free-text* edit slices of *multiple* tiddlers at a time.
I would like to display and *dropdown* edit slices of a *single* (ex.
the current) tiddler.  I think I will have to create a unique
EditTemplate for taska that utilizes ListBoxPlugin.