> TiddlyTweeter wrote:
>
>> It is terrible on Search.
>
> PMario wrote:

> That's right. ... Most of the time, I have to search for my own name to
> find threads, where I replied to :/. ... Or I have to filter for "stars". I
> do "star" every answer or thread, that I think may be interesting in the
> future for me. ..

RIGHT! One THOUGHT I had* (odd as it sounds) *was we might in  TiddlyWiki
itself make a BETTER search engine/argument for this Google Group than the
default group search Google provides? GGs take URL arguments for search
easily, so why don't we think about that more?

I DEFINITELY think that could be worth experimenting with.

Best wishes
TT